Instructions to access the MOOC
- First of all it is necessary to obtain access to the Unitelma platform; this is done by filling in the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHHLTEA_QU6uzIq4m-KOWJGMmMcsiWRwndMV4fKzpSMBAwsQ/viewform
- Secondly, once you have received the access data (a matter of a few hours, unfortunately), enter from the following link: https://elearning.unitelma.it/internal_login.php?
- Once you are in, change the language from Italian to English, top right; then use the Navigation panel and select Mayfair
- At this point, you have at your disposal all the course pdfs; if you want to give them a read, it does no harm, also because they are useful things at least for those interested in mobility; in any case, once you have read the materials, you must fill in the final questionnaire to prove that you have actually done the course
- Once you have finished all the points above, it only remains to fill in the evaluation at the following link: https://forms.gle/cQL2Uqbt5UZPaocg9.